Kinnegad Dispensary, Athlone Road, Kinnegad, Co. Westmeath
|Type||Prop. in need of refurb|
|Description||Detached purpose built premises in need of refurbishment less than 100m from the Main St. and beside the new Tesco supermarket.|
- The former HSE Dispensary in Kinnegad is a spacious detached property on a c.0.25 acre site. The building is in good structural condition however requires complete refurbishment internally. Located beside the newly opened Tesco Supermarket and just of Kinnegad's Main St. this property would make an excellent surgery, clinic or pharmacy. Kinnegad, population c.3,000, is a large vibrant commuter town with a host of services and amenities on its doorstep, less then 50km from Dublin on the M4 motorway.
- Accommodation -
- Entrance hall - with w.c. And w.h.b.
- Waiting room - 2.44m x 4.56m
- Surgery - 3.25m x 3.26m
- Surgery - 3.21m x 2.57m
- Surgery - 3.71m x 4.51m
- c. 0.25 acre site
- Zoned "Educational & Institutional"
- Town Centre location
- Mains water, sewerage & drainage
- Ballynacarrigy Price €80,000
- Mullingar Price €85,000 o.n.o.
- Ballymahon Price €92,000
- Mullingar €95,000
- Mullingar Price €95,000 o.n.o.
- Mullingar Price €99,000
- Mullingar Price €99,950
- Killucan Price €60,000 o.n.o.
- Edgeworthstown Price €59,950
- Mullingar Price €50,000 o.n.o.
- Edgeworthstown Price €110,000
- Mullingar €125,000