Caddagh cross, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath
|Type||2 Bed Farmhouse on c.5 ac|
|Description||Attractive two bedroom farmhouse on c. 5 acres in an excellent location close to all amenities. A cosy and traditional farmhouse on c.5 acres. The property benefits from an excellent private location on the old N52 at Caddagh Cross, the lands are of good quality making this an ideal hobby farm.|
- Ground floor -
- Entrance hall - 1.42m x 2.91m - with tiled floor.
- Sitting room - 3.74m x 2.93m - with open fireplace.
- Living room - 3.09m x 4.07m - with open fireplace.
- Galley kitchen - 3.05m x 1.49m - with fitted units.
- Bathroom - 1.65m x 1.06m - with w.c., w.h.b., bath, partially tiled.
- First floor -
- Bedroom - 2.94m x 3.22m - with b.i.w.
- Bedroom - 3.14m x 3.71m
- PVC double glazed windows
- O.F.C.H. & solid fuel
- C. 5 acres
- Mains water
- Storage shed